AMX ViewPoint VPT-CP
The AMX ViewPoint wireless touch panels
represent an elegant integration of graphical control, wireless convenience,
timeless styling and practicality. Compact and lightweight, AMX ViewPoint
panels are ideal for both desktop or hand-held control. Experience the
brilliant, colorful icons of the color ViewPoint, or choose the grayscale
ViewPoint for an economical touch of control. AMX ViewPoint. Simplified,
wireless, graphic theater and home control — any way you want it. Anywhere
The VPT-CP color ViewPoint wireless touch panel:
- Operates as desktop or hand-held wireless touch panel.
- Displays 256 Color graphics on 6” color-passive LCD screen.
- Transmits 1-way RF wireless signals up to 300 feet.
- Includes NiMH Rechargeable battery pack.
Power-Tilt Touch Panels
The PowerTilt touch panel
is the new benchmark for full-size color graphics and performance. Featuring
a brilliant 10.4 inch color active-matrix LCD screen and 5 Mb (4 Mb flash)
standard memory, PowerTilt panels incorporate our new 3.0 AMX graphics
features. Pop-up subpanels can be created and fully automated with TPDesign
3.0 Windows* software. Revolutionary all-in-one button design can combine
a bitmap image, symbols and multiple text fonts (one per line) in one unified,
Enjoy the full power of AMX graphics and plug in WAVE 2-way wireless
control with the Color Active PowerTilt. The Color Video PowerTilt adds
an adjustable-size display window for NTSC/PAL video. Including both a
video window and a graphics window for up to 1024 x 768 VGA, SVGA and VESA
An elegant combination of form and function, PowerTilt LCD screens can
be tilted for the best viewing angle. All models are also available in
PowerTouch enclosures designed for surface, wall, lectern and rack-mount
PowerTilt. Unparalleled graphic power, performance beyond precedent,
and all at a cost far less than you would expect. FEATURES:
- Employs a 10.4” color active-matrix 640 x 480 VGA display and touch-sensitive overlay.
- Accepts optional 2-way WavePack or 1-way SmartPack modules for wireless
- Supports 3.0-level graphic features, including pop-up windows, unified
buttons and multiple fonts.
- Allows video monitoring on adjustable-size NTSC/PAL video window.
- Provides graphics window for preview of 640 x 480, 800 x 600, and 1024
x 768 VGA/SVGA/VESA computer graphics.
- Creates graphic control pages right on the screen, with an external mouse,
or using AMX TPDesign 3.0 software.
- Uploads and downloads touch panel pages and graphical objects using TPDesign
* Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.